Grungy Girl Stuff

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Expose 'ing' "Grrrrr"

Let me just start out by saying, "Grrrrrrr"  (I feel better now)

The next series of posts are going to be about me EXPOSING all the chumps that see an innocent doofus wandering around the huge world of the internet and pounces upon her . . . her---being me.  "Grrrrr"  (why does that make me feel better)?

First, I've gotta lay out the foundation of the poor, gullible, doof that I am.  After several years of "being out of commission" because of a dumb medical mistake, the world of the internet passed me up.  A few months ago, upon the encouragement of my Doofussy Son, I signed up for FACEBOOK.

Bad move.

My first week on fb, I got "hacked" (picture of a well-portioned nekked lady) who said that picture was me.  Well . . . . um . . . er . . . a . . . I may have secretly desired for that beautifully figured nekked lady be me, but truth is . . . I've NEVER been that skinny . . . even as a newborn.

My son had to get that nekked picture off my sight and report whoever did that to me.

(If you speak dog, you can get this at:  www.grungygirl.etsy.com . . . . if you don't speak dog, I'll tell you what he's saying)

So . . . My first experience on the internet . . . I was EXPOSED, but it really wasn't me, but secretly I wished that it could have been me, but then, if it had been me, I wouldn't have posed nekked!  <---did that make any sense?

My second experience on fb, was I got banned from making friends!  (They) tell me to make friends, and then ban me!  What gives?  I'm pushing all the "buttons" that come my way---isn't that what I'm supposed to do?  I got thrown into fb jail where I learn that . . . I can't push the make friends button even if it tells me to.

What happened to the common sense of the world while I was recuperating from a horrible incident?

Did I awaken to a bizzar-o-world?

The answer to that is, "Yes."  You, my friends, are living in a bizzar-o-world, and you don't even know it. 

It is my mission to expose all the bizzaro's

Just wait until I expose the crooks who crooked me.  Grrrrrr (That always helps me feel better)

I'm gonna name names, I  tell ya.  I don't want anyone else to go through what I have been through these last few weeks.  Grrrrrr (ahhhh)

Until we meet again, just one bit of advice . . . DON'T CLICK ON ANY SURVEYS OR HOW TO MAKE MONEY BUTTONS.  I'll explain later.

Take care and be happy. 

3 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately that I love you and that I'm so glad you're back to being you because I missed you so very much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to 'meet' you through your blog here. So sorry to hear of your bad experiences with Facebook and the internet. Yes - one of my own rules that I follow is to NOT click on anything that I don't actually go seek - unless it is from someone I know. All these fantastic stories about the kids with cancer and surveys and so forth are just there to hook you in. I am sure your son will help you learn to take the precautions you need so that you don't get hacked again. It just takes some time to learn the ropes - just like everything.

    Once learned, you will be able to have a whole new world of fun and adventure here on the internet. I have "met' people from all over the world here and many of them I consider 'real friends' even though they live on the other side of the globe. It is fun to communicate with people of different countries and cultures and especially see what wonderful creative things they are up to.

    I love your Etsy store and your wonderful art! Just seeing it makes me smile! I am glad you decided to stay here and share with everyone and I hope to check in often to enjoy your blog. Good luck and thanks for adding me in on Google +. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila . . .

      Will you lead me around? How have you been able to communicate with people all around the globe?

      I need help---in more ways than one. But, I appreciate your kind comments. I have sooooooo many more awful traps that I fell into. I don't want anyone else to have to go through what I have been though. So . . . at the peril of me getting "blacklisted" (like Elaine Benis on Seinfeld), I'm gonna "sing like a canary."

      I hope to hear from you again. It is a pure miracle that I found your comment to me. :)

      Delete